The Making of Personal Theory: Mysticism and Metaphysics in the Work of Sara Kathryn Arledge, Charles Irvin, and Jim Shaw
A three-person exhibition that takes notions of “the mystical” as an entry point to consider daily encounters that are marked with eccentricity, the surreal, and a dream-like passage of time.
Ages 7-9 Students will explore forms of entertainment that used light and moving images before the invention of film.
For ages 5 – 6 Students will explore the many great things about California, including its landscapes, monuments, and cultural accomplishments.Register
Ages 9-11. Students will bring collage to life with stop motion animation. They will first create characters and environments from magazines, book illustrations, patterned paper and paint and then add stories and narratives through animation.Register
- 03.08.15Game Girls; Rock Paper Scissors Reading and Q&A
- 03.12.15Conscientious Projector presents Shark Loves the Amazon
- 03.13.15ArtNight Pasadena Spring 2015
- 03.15.15Game Girls; Rock Paper Scissors Reading and Q&A
- 03.19.15Sacred Economics Author Charles Eisenstein
- 02.01.15Project X Desk Writer in Residence: Christiane Kues
- 02.14.15Heart of LA: An Exhibition of Work by Skid Row Artists from the Lamp Arts Program