The Fifth Wall: Tom Friedman, Evan Holloway, Farrah Karapetian, Alice Könitz, Marco Rios, Corinna Schnitt, Artur Żmijewski
The Fifth Wall is inspired by multiple sources: the unique architecture of the Armory’s Raymond Avenue building; German modernist theater practitioner Bertolt Brecht’s notion of dialectical theater; and artwork that challenges the authority of a fixed point of view and suggests a deeper form of reciprocal engagement.
Ages 15-18. Students will learn the basics of making functional and sculptural ceramics.
For adults. Students will be introduced to the basics in beginning Photoshop.Register
- 10.01.14AxS Festival: Connie Samaras and Soo Kim
- 10.09.14Conscientious Projector presents Broken On All Sides
- 10.10.14ArtNight Pasadena Returns Friday, October 10, 6-10pm
- 10.11.14Claret-Cup: IDLA, tales of deliberate localism Closing Event
- 10.18.14Taking Things Apart (Kids Building Things) Workshop
- 08.11.14Each One Teach One: An Exhibition of Art by Teens and Young Adults