The Fifth Wall: Tom Friedman, Evan Holloway, Farrah Karapetian, Alice Könitz, Marco Rios, Corinna Schnitt, Artur Żmijewski
The Fifth Wall is inspired by multiple sources: the unique architecture of the Armory’s Raymond Avenue building; German modernist theater practitioner Bertolt Brecht’s notion of dialectical theater; and artwork that challenges the authority of a fixed point of view and suggests a deeper form of reciprocal engagement.
For ages 3 – 4. Students will use food as an inspiration to make many yummy looking artworks.
For ages 9 – 11. Students will search through many sources to find their favorite photographs or collection of photographs.Register
For ages 3 – 4. Students will make their own gardens using different materials.Register
- 07.26.14Big City Forum Panel Discussion: Print Culture, Criticality, Engagement
- 07.27.14“Skip Arnold China” and other ephemera…
- 07.05.14The Old Pasadena Film Festival Returns July 5 – 27
- 07.27.14Screening of Gimme Gimme Octopus
- 08.14.14Conscientious Projector presents a screening of Urban Fruit
- 09.06.14Glass Pavilion Piece by Olivia Booth
- 07.12.14Rain or Shine presented by City of Pasadena Human Services and Recreation Adaptive Recreation Program Artists