All new tuition assistance applications can be completed/submitted on a paper form available here. You can also apply for tuition assistance online. Applying for assistance online is simple and integrated into the online class registration process. You will be asked a series of questions online to determine your eligibility. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you must submit a copy of the first page of your most recent 1040 income tax return to our registrar in order to receive financial aid and register for classes. You must also present one of the following documents:
- WIC Acceptance Letter
- Welfare Acceptance Letter
- CalFresh (SNAP) Certification Letter
- Healthy Way LA Acceptance Letter
- Medi-Cal Acceptance Letter
Only submit documentation listed above. Paystubs or other documents are not accepted. Registrar hours are Monday through Friday, Noon-5pm.
If you have already been approved for tuition assistance, contact [email protected] for information about how to receive a custom checkout code to use online for the duration of your award period.
ARMORY TUITION ASSISTANCE POLICIES
- Please allow 1 week for processing.
- The requested information is required in order to help us determine your eligibility.
- All information is confidential.
- No class registrations will be accepted prior to approval.
- Maximum annual financial aid per student is 90% of the total cost of two Armory courses
- All students are required to pay at least 10% of total fees for each Armory course plus materials fees.
- Financial aid must be used within one year of initial approval.
- You will need to submit a new application each year.
- Tuition assistance is awarded based on income level.
- The Armory will keep your application on file for one year from the date of your acceptance letter.
- Tuition Assistance is not a guarantee of enrollment; we encourage prompt registration
- The Armory does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual preference, or ability. Nor does it discriminate on the basis of an individual’s physical or mental ability or because of a person’s veteran status.
If you don’t have Internet access (or if you simply need help) we can assist you with registration Mondays through Fridays from 12-5 pm. Email [email protected] or call (626) 792-5101 ext 121.