Education » Studio Registration » Terms, Conditions, and Policies
Terms, Conditions, and Policies
- Registration for all classes is available online or by using the registration form in this brochure beginning November 17th, 2016 at 10 am.
- Requests to hold spaces cannot be accepted under any circumstances. Paper registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis. They can be mailed or dropped off at the front office from 12-5 pm, Mondays through Fridays. You will receive an email confirmation once registration is completed.
- A FULL refund minus a $15 processing fee will be granted for withdrawals made in writing to email@example.com before two weeks prior to the start of the class.
- A 50% refund will be granted for withdrawals made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org between two weeks prior to the beginning of the session and the second class meeting.
- Fee for class changes. A $15 fee applies to all class changes. Changes may only be made within the current session. All changes must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be granted after the second class.
- No refunds for Art High registration fees.
- Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and registration fees refunded in the original form of payment. If the Armory cancels a class before the first meeting, a full refund or credit will be issued.
- Allow up to two billing cycles for all refunds to appear on credit card statements and up to four weeks for refund checks to be issued.
- Refunds requested 120 days after purchase date will be issued by check.
ARMORY CLASS POLICIES
- Make-up classes, refunds and credit for missed classes are not available.
- No supervision of children provided before or after classes. Early drop-offs and late pick-ups prohibited.
- Enrollment is nontransferable.
- Please provide a note to the teacher when your child will be dropped off or picked up by someone other than a parent.
- The Armory reserves the right to change, withdraw, limit class size, or modify class content, art projects or faculty at any time.
- The Armory reserves the right to withdraw, at any time, any participant whose conduct is deemed detrimental in any way.
- The Armory is not liable for personal injury or loss, theft, or damage of personal property.
- The Armory designs class curriculum for specific age ranges. We kindly request that age limits be respected.
- The Armory photographs and digitally records students in our Studio program. These photos and videos are for non-commercial, educational purposes, including promotion of Armory programs. By being present during these activities, you and/or your child consent to the use of your/their appearance and likeness by the Armory Center for the Arts and its licensees, designees, or assignees, in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity.
- Tuition is listed in each class section.
- Armory members can receive a 10% discount on class tuition. See Membership form for description of benefits.
- Seniors over age 60 receive a 10% discount on their adult class tuition. Senior Armory members receive a 20% discount on their adult class tuition.
- Tuition assistance is awarded based on income level and the availability of funds. Spaces are limited in each class. Applications are available online at armoryarts.org. Registrations will not be accepted with application. Tuition assistance will not be credited retroactively. See tuition assistance policies for complete details.
- The city parking structure just north of the Armory on Raymond Ave. offers 90 minutes of free parking.
- Thanks to the generous cooperation of St. Andrews Church and School, limited free parking is available for Armory students in their parking lot on the North-East corner of Walnut St. and Raymond Avenue. Before using the church parking lot, please obtain a permit and map from the Armory reception office.
- Both locations offer convenient access to the Armory.
- Pick up and drop off of children in the back of the Armory building is not allowed.
- Handicap parking is available in the back of the Armory building. Please see the Armory reception office for more information.
- Las inscripciones para las clases comienzan el 17 de Noviembre, 2016. Para más información, llame al (626) 792.5101 x121.